– Beat Memphis 2018 Tailgater!
Hard to believe that we’re now in our 3rd decade of tailgating. Zoikers! Click here to get all the gouge and register.
We tried an experiment last year of going without registration and not having a planned menu, but the feedback we got was that we should go back to the way we’ve done it for years before (provide food along with drink). As a result, we’re doing a planned menu again (BBQ for Memphis), but we’d like some help with bringing a few of the dishes. There are links to the signup genius at the registration page. If you’d like to bring a dish and you can’t access the signup genius link for some reason, please let me know.
A few reminders:
- Donations: Just donate whatever you want, nothing, or in kind. What’s most important is that you join us!
- You don’t need to go to the game to come to our tailgater. Come hang out and drink some beers and break some bread with classmates you haven’t seen in years!
- We could always use volunteers for heavy lifting (set up and shut down) but – again – what’s most important is that you come
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER TO COME – it just helps us plan, but we always have stragglers and we always plan for stragglers.
If there’s a chance you might come, please click here and register by Wednesday night so that we can start buying food on Thursday.
Beat The Tigers!
« – Summer 2018 Update
- – Beat Army 2018 Tailgater!
- – Beat Tulsa 2018 Tailgater!
- – Beat Houston 2018 HomecomingTailgater!
- – Beat Temple 2018 Tailgater!
- – Death of a classmate: Philip B. Janus