– Retirement-Palooza Update
Posted on behalf of CAPT Edwin Henderson ’89
Final gouge on Retirementpalooza:
- ALL classmates are welcome to attend – no invitation necessary!
- 1400, 31 May 2019, Mahan Hall. A cake and punch reception will follow in Dahlgren on the Class of ’53 deck;
- Walking/carpooling encouraged since parking is tight and not guaranteed. A shuttle will run from the Stadium Blue side to the Alumni Hall driveway beginning at 1300 and running continuously until 1345
- 1445 (or ceremony end) until 1545, the shuttle will run continuously from Alumni Hall driveway to Dahlgren (seaward side)
- 1600-1645: continuous shuttle service from Dahlgren (seaward side) to Alumni Hall (if required) and the stadium. Last shuttle leaves at 1730
- For guests in uniform, uniform of the day (you might find whites to be most appropriate).
Contact Edwin Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions!
Posted by Ingar Grev on May 22, 2019
The retirement palooza is in need of JO/Midn sideboys and/or participants for Old Glory. There may be some JOs coming from the USNA staff but we would love for as many participants as possible to have some connection to the class. They need not be USNA mids or JOs. ROTC is fine if they are 89 offspring; that’s connection enough.
We realize summer training will have begun so availability will likely be limited, but if your JO or Mid is interested and available, please contact me (email@example.com) ASAP. Crunch time is fast approaching.
Thx all. Fast approaching the 30 day chow call!
Posted by Ingar Grev on April 24, 2019
« – Beat Army 2018 Tailgater!
- – Retirement-Palooza Update
- – Beat Army 2018 Tailgater!
- – Beat Tulsa 2018 Tailgater!
- – Beat Houston 2018 HomecomingTailgater!
- – Beat Temple 2018 Tailgater!