We learned a great deal from our first Bremont Class / USNA Watch survey – thank you so much to everyone who participated!
One of the most exciting things we learned was that we have more than enough classmates who are interested in buying a CLASS WATCH.
Probably the biggest insight we got from the survey was interest in some other face color, so we’d like your thoughts on this beautiful new design.Some reminders:
- The price range would be somewhere in the $2000-$3000 range.
- Just like the previous survey, we’d like everyone to take the survey for the generic “USNA Graduate Watch.” That’s the option we are proposing for all graduates.
- For the ’89-specific watch, be honest about whether you would buy one. You are not committing to anything, but if there’s no way you’ll shell out $2000+ for a watch, please select “no” for that question.
That’s it! Click here to take the new survey; it closes 8/24/18.
Please e-mail Kelly Brown at email@example.com if you have any questions!
Posted by Ingar
- – Beat Houston 2018 HomecomingTailgater!
- – Beat Temple 2018 Tailgater!
- – Death of a classmate: Philip B. Janus
- – Beat Memphis 2018 Tailgater!
- – Summer 2018 Update